So it’s time to wash your wig, but how?
Keep you wig fresh and flawless with a simple wash!
Let us SHOW you here.👇🏼
WASHING YOUR WIG
1. Fill a sink with cold water, then add a few drops of shampoo- baby shampoo is perfect.
2. Swirl the wig around in the water trying to avoid rubbing the hair together as this can cause tangling.
3. Rinse the hair thoughly until the water runs clear and there is no shampoo left of the hair.
4. Towel dry the hair, again being careful not to rub the hair together.
5. Allow to air dye, brush out when dry and style. 💖